Saturday, August 14, 2004

But I already read it once...

I know it was almost a week (or forever) ago but down at the alley there was a discussion of Carrie's favorite books to re-read. In the spirit of better late than never here are mine...

  1. Any and all Vonnegut, though I prefer Cats Cradle, The Sirens of Titan, and Timequake.
  2. The Grapes of Wrath about once every few years and I get all depressed for a week or so while doing it.
  3. The Lord of the Rings. Dad made me read it when I was in Junior high school and every couple of years I give it another go. I will admit that I'll probably just watch the movie more often and dust off the old book every 5 or 6 years now.
  4. Catch-22 by Heller. Like Cats Cradle a life changing book for me.
  5. The Great Gatsby just because.

I am positive that there are a whole bunch I won't remember until I get off my assand go to my office to look over my bookshelves, but for now that's a solid list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home