Monday, August 16, 2004

Forever in Her Debt...

After a truly terrible day of work it was so nice to go out with wifey to a casual dining restaurant chain that used to be my employer. Not the particular location mind you because I have a thing about returning to a place I walked out on, but the same big name on the sign. The food was, er, ok at best which was to be expected. The company was what made dinner nice. (Pardon me for a moment or two while I get all sappy) It is amazing that after 9 years of being together and close to two years of marriage the wife and I enjoy each others company even more than we did in that touchy-feely honeymoon period. I just have a good time hanging out with her, and I believe I always will. What I'm saying here is that it means so much to me to come home from eight hours of doing something I hate to have some one who helps to make it all fade away. My wifey helps me relax every night when I get home. Someday I hope to make it up to her by doing something with my life that I enjoy. It must wear a bit thin for her to cheer me up every.single.night. But my girl does it anyway, and with a smile that I simply don't deserve. I'm a very lucky man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home