Friday, August 20, 2004

We're going to stay together for the kids...

Thank you blogger. Thank you for losing the post I spent all night last night composing. In addition to depriving my audience of a quality post you have also lost my precious memories into the vast expanse of cyberspace. I will not be able to recreate the beauty and style of that piece and it is all your fault.

...I'm just not sure that I can trust you anymore blogger. I don't know that anything I do means anything to you anymore. You really let me down when you gave me that dear--"cannot connect to server" note and lost my words forever. Should I start composing my posts in something like a word processor document as well or are you going to start holding up your end of this relationship. Maybe we should get some counseling.


...I just need to be able to trust you again. To know deep down that I can push the big button that says Publish Post and be assured that you'll come through.... I mean the least you could do is let me backtrack to where my words are but to completely blank it all out is just plain mean.


Don't cry, I know...I know you tried, ...but I've heard that before. This time I really need you to change.

Oh, Blogger, I could never stay mad at you! Of course I'll let you post my words again. here start with this and prove yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home