Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm all for adoption

Yesterday I had no idea what to do or say. I wasn't alone. Friends, family and even strangers on the bus have shared their disgust, disappointment and depression. Today I think we all realized that another day has dawned and it is time to buck up and figure out just what we should do now. I think we all know there is a lot of work to be done. 2006 will be here before we know it and by taking both houses of congress the dems can really throw a wrench into the white houses mission to destroy my wonderful country.

Today I found relief in some of my favorite blogs...

Maud tells it,

and CAAF has the plan of attack,

In this program, my liberal friends considering expatriation would instead relocate to a Red State and register to vote in time for the next big election. Instead of Canada, why not beautiful North Dakota? The wind blowing across the plains can bring such a healthy lustre to the cheeks, and you can always have The New York Times coptered in on Sundays. My reasoning is that right now a disproportionate number of the Liberal Menace is clustered on the East and West coasts, creating a pile-up of extraneous leftie votes. (I’m looking at you, San Francisco!) I urge you, my brothers and sisters, to FAN OUT!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home