Friday, December 17, 2004

Home Sweet Home.

I was googling a building here in Providence and found this great tour of the city in pictures. Informative caption point out some good details of our fair city. Take a look for yourself if you ain't from these here parts.

Overall, I am glad that The Wife and I made the move back here two years ago. I feel very disenfranchised and unfulfilled in my work. The wife and I have had quite a lot to endure emotionally over the past year. I have a work schedule that allows me to spend a good deal of my time with friends and family. My wife and I have gotten so much stronger through the difficulties of the past 12 months. We are starting the process of buying our own home after the holidays and I am excited at the possibilities of the future. I am so proud of my wife and I enjoy her company more with every passing day. She makes me laugh every day. Moving away from her family was difficult but she endured without a complaint and for that I will always be grateful.

I couldn't wait to get the hell out of Providence when I was in high school. I missed it as soon as I left for college and now that we have been back for a full two years, I am glad that we have decided to put our roots down here. And it isn't even because my mommy lives fifteen miles away.

Anyway, The drivers here suck, and the roads are atrocious but otherwise Providence rocks. Check out the pictures and then come for a visit and spend some money here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home