Thursday, January 06, 2005

Big deal.

All day at work I was drafting a post in my head. I don't ever blog from work and so I would jot down phrases like A-Rod was supposed to bring them a ring too! or They still have to play 162 games on post-its. Turns out I didn't have to worry about it because Jayson Stark at ESPN wrote it all for me --


If you're a Yankee hater, you should still feel free to rant, rave, grumble and mumble about (pick three): the Yankees' money, greed, egomania, Yankee-centric TV network, ticket prices, souvenir shop, parking nightmare, sound-system decibel level, owners-box guest list, yada-yada-yada -- whatever you think you have to vent about to get through this crisis.

But just remember: 10 months from now, all that angst could prove irrelevant -- because Unit or no Unit, there is still lots of stuff that could happen that could prevent the Yankees from winning the World Series.

Seriously.


Go read the Five Reasons the Yankees Won't Win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home