Friday, January 21, 2005

State of my Union.

I haven't had much time to blog this week. Car trouble for most of the week, and The Wife and I had to catsit for my sister while she was in Florida. Don't get me wrong I am more than happy to help out family but it is a haul out to her house and back every night. Work still sucks. My ipod still rocks. With no time to read I am still only about halfway through Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I am three weeks into the new year and still haven't completed a book. Does not bode well for my 50-books-this-year resolution. The Wife is, as usual, more than I deserve.

That about sums it all up for now, oh except for the best fact about today that I could possibly think of . . . Only 25 days until pitchers and catchers report to camp. Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home