Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Mississippi delta was shining like a National Guitar.

What can I say? Work has been crazy busy, life has been somewhat busy, and I have been spending a bit of time working on things for the new blog. I can't say that any of the business is in any way interesting. Just you basic routine life stuff aside from the passing of a distant relative and the subsequent wake. The Wife brings up a good point about wake's and funerals here.

Anyway, bullets on what's been going on --

  • still reading Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell. I just don't have the time.
  • the iPod song count has stalled at 1400. Planning a trip to my brother's place with my laptop so that number should jump soon.
  • The Wife and I went to the drug store today for some stuff and It finally happened! Its Cadbury Cream Egg time again! Thanks Easter Bunny, Bawk, Bawk.
  • I've decide to join a baseball fantasy league.
  • Over the past week I found out that my Wife makes the best chicken francais the world has seen. I am a very lucky man.

Busy doesn't always mean exciting.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Jeff said...

If you'd like, I have an opening in the SoT baseball league, mostly filled with a bunch of bookish types and a music blogger or two. You're more than welcome to get in on it. Let me know: jephab{at}gmail{dot}com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home