Friday, April 22, 2005

Back in black

Guess who's back? That's right the laptop issues I mentioned in my apology have been remedied and I am back online in a big way. Well, big way may be overstating a bit. I thought that without access to the internet that I would grab a pen and paper and have all sorts of ideas to post about when I got back but not thinking about this space for a week actually felt pretty good. Subjects for posts would come and go with little more than a passing thought. You see I used to agonize over these things all day and then once I fired up the ol' laptop all of those ideas would fly out of my head like gulls to the sea. Then I would get pissed off at myself and spend the rest of the night upset that I didn't jot down any notes when the ideas were fresh.

And now? Well now I just don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home