Friday, April 22, 2005

Books Meme.

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?
Even though It was assigned to me twice in high school I am embarrassed to say that I have never read Fahrenheit 451. I know it is about book burning but the question puzzles me? If I want to be the book I am assuming I don't want to be burned yes? Screw it, I want to be Cat's Cradle my favorite book.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Honestly, not that I can remember.

The last book you bought was...?
Cloud Atlas, David Mitchell. I don't have much of a TBR pile right now. My finances being what they are I can't buy books the way I used to.

The last book you read was...?
Cloud Atlas. Like I said.

What are you currently reading?
The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide. I am in the final pages of the final book. I wanted to reread the whole series before the movie came out and had to track down the copy I bought in junior high at my little brother's apartment.

Five books you would take to a desert island...
1. Cat's Cradle by Vonnegut because it is the book that forever changed the way I looked at books, and my world .
2. The Great Gatsby How can you mess with a classic like this one.
3. The Grapes of Wrath. I don't think there is any need to explain this one.
4. Catch-22 even stranded on a desert island a guy has to laugh.
5. Moby Dick I've started this damn book 5 times maybe being stranded on a desert island is just what I need to finish the dman thing.

Who are you passing this stick on to and why?
If you are reading this then consider it passed. Why? Because its there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home