Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I had a Rock tumbler as a kid too.

The TV show Mythbusters has officially run out of ideas. Does a rolling stone gather moss???? Are they kidding me? This is a figure of speech not a myth, urban legend or old wives tale. I think that everyone in the English speaking world knows what this figure of speech means without having to watch some movie prop guys build a big rock tumbler and throw some moss in with some stones. This show has gotten more and more ridiculous. I used to love this show. I am just so disappointed and I don't know why. There is very little worth watching on TV and this show used to be one of those gems. An exception to the rule of terrible programming that has had to fill the twenty four hour cable world. R.I.P. Mythbusters, you had a good run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home