Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Wife and I celebrate our three year wedding anniversary today. Three wonderful years of wedded bliss. More ggod than bad and really what more could you ask for. We have known each other close to ten years and still just have a good time being with each other. She still makes me laugh. In short I am a very lucky man and every year on the first of September I can sit back and reflect on how very lucky I am. Especially this year when there is so much pain and tragedy in this country. Give. Please Give. If you are lucky enough to be reading this you probably have a roof over your head and food to put in your belly tonight. There a thousands who don't. Give to them. Whatever you can spare, a little or a lot. Whatever you can afford GIVE!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home